The route to diabetic control begins Here
Sitagliptin is a prescription medicine used to treat high blood sugar in conjunction with a good diet and exercise regimen, as well as perhaps with other medications. It is prescribed to persons who have type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar levels can help avoid kidney disease, blindness, nerve difficulties, limb loss, and sexual function issues. Diabetes management may also reduce your chance of having a heart attack or stroke.
Manufacturer: Zydus Healthcare
Availability: In Stock
Rating: 1 Reviews / Write a review
|No of Units||Price / Unit||Price||Free Bonus|
|No of Units||Price|
|28 pills -||$264.40|
Buy Sitagliptin online is an anti-diabetic medicine that works by boosting levels of naturally occurring molecules known as incretins. Incretins aid in blood sugar regulation by boosting insulin release, particularly after a meal. They also reduce the quantity of sugar your liver produces.
How to take the Sitagliptin pill?
This drug should be taken orally, with or without food, as advised by your doctor, generally once a day.
The dosage is determined by your medical condition, renal function, and treatment response. To make the best use of this medication, take it every day. Take it at the same time every day to help you remember. Follow your doctor's pharmaceutical treatment regimen, food plan, and exercise program exactly.
Check your blood sugar levels on a regular basis, as suggested by your doctor. Maintain a record of the results and discuss them with your doctor. Inform your doctor if your blood sugar levels are abnormally high or low. It is possible that your dose or therapy will need to be adjusted.
Prior to starting sitagliptin Anti-diabetic medication
Some drugs are not appropriate for persons with specific diseases, while others may only be used with extreme caution. For these reasons, it is critical that you inform your doctor before beginning Sitagliptin Anti-diabetic medicine treatment:
- If you are pregnant, attempting to conceive, or are nursing.
- If you are having or currently going through any issues with the way your kidney function.
- If you are currently using any other medications. This covers any over-the-counter drugs as well as herbal and complementary therapies.
- If you have ever experienced an allergic response to a medication.
How does it work?
Sitagliptin tablet belongs to the dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor family of medicines. A drug class is a set of pharmaceuticals that function in the same way. These medications are usually used to treat similar symptoms.
Insulin is a substance in your body that assists in the removal of sugar from your blood and transporting it to the cells where it may be utilized for energy. Incretin hormones, which are found in your body, govern the synthesis and release of insulin. Sitagliptin works by keeping incretin hormones from being broken down too rapidly. This improves insulin utilization and decreases blood sugar levels.
- When and how to take the dosage
- Sitagliptin should be taken once a day.
- You can take it whenever you choose, for example, in the morning or the evening. Just make an effort to take it at the same time every day.
- With a glass of water, take your pill. Without breaking it, swallow the pill whole.
- The pill can be consumed with or without meals.
How much to take?
- Sitagliptin tablets online are available in doses of 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg.
- The typical daily dosage is 100mg.
- If you have renal difficulties, your doctor may prescribe a lesser dose of 25mg or 50mg each day.
Excessive medication can be a cause for the severe problem and health conditions you can come across. Some of the symptoms you one can notice if taken extra dosages need to contact the doctor immediately. You may find these symptoms
- Experience stomach aches
- Unwell or are feeling sick (nausea or vomiting)
- Feeling dizzy
If you missed any of the dosages
Unless it's almost time for your next dose, take the missing dose as soon as you recall.
- In this situation, skip the missing dose and resume your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take a duplicate dosage to compensate for a missed one.
- If you often forget to take your medicine, it can be useful to trigger an alarm.
- You might consult your pharmacist for suggestions on various methods to remember your medications.
This medication's storage and disposal
Maintain this medication in its original package, well-closed, and out of children's range. Keep it at normal temperature and away from excessive heat and moisture sources (not in the bathroom).
Because many containers are not child-resistant and small children can readily open them, it is critical to keep any medication out of sight and reach of children.
- To keep small children safe from poisoning, always lock the safety caps and immediately store the medication in a secure area - one that is up and away from them.
- Unwanted drugs should be disposed of in a certain manner so that dogs, children, and other people cannot swallow them.
- You should not suppose to dump this drug down the toilet.
Adverse consequences of the tablet
Sitagliptin may have unwanted side effects. Inform your doctor on an immediate basis if any of the following symptoms are severe or persistent:
- Runny or clogged nose
- Throat pain
Although it occurs infrequently, some people may experience major adverse effects after using Sitagliptin pill online.
- Severe abdominal pains
- Yellowing of the skin or yellowing of the white of the eyeball.
Contraindications with other medications
- Some medications and Sitagliptin might cause interactions. Some may increase your chances of experiencing adverse effects. Inform your doctor if you are using any of the medications or previously taking the following -
- The antibiotic clarithromycin (antibiotic for treating pneumonia and ear infections)
- Digoxin (medicine for heart conditions and related heart issues)
- Itraconazole or ketoconazole (medicines for fungal infections)
- Ritonavir (an anti-HIV/AIDS medication)
- Sitagliptin before beginning or discontinuing any other medication.
- Make sure your doctor and pharmacist are aware of the medications you're taking.
- insulin or any other type of anti-diabetic medication