Medical abortion, also known as a non-surgical procedure, to terminate an early pregnancy. FDA approved the use of Mifepristone for early abortion.
As for now, medical abortion has been approved for the use of online Abortion Pills for up to 9 weeks. The pregnancy termination pill consists of two medicines Mifepristone and Misoprostol kit. It is generally available in the combination kit called MTP Kit or Mifegest Kit. Both pills when used in sequence give 97% effective results without causing any serious health risks. One can buy Mifepristone and Misoprostol online for effective termination.
Benefits of using Medical Abortion
- No anesthesia or surgery is performed
- Can get as soon as you know you are pregnant.
- It can be done at home.
- Have more control over your body.
- Can take the support of your loved ones or can be done alone
Things to consider before going for a non-surgical procedure
- One needs to go to the health centre for an evaluation and exam. This usually includes:
- A physical exam for confirmation of pregnancy
- Ultrasound to assess the pregnancy in the uterus
- To determine how far along are you in pregnancy and that it is not an ectopic pregnancy,
- Blood and urine tests
Ultrasound helps to know the length of the pregnancy. If the pregnancy is longer than 9 weeks, then an abortion pill might not be an option for you anymore. You can find out about other types of abortion by consulting with a healthcare expert.
Who should not get a medical abortion?
If one has certain health conditions, then these gestation termination pills might not be the right choice:
- Have a blood clotting disorder
- Have a chronic adrenal failure.
- Have an Intrauterine Device
- Has an allergy to the termination pills.
- Do not have access to emergency care
It is necessary to let your expert knowledge about your health issues or if using any other medicines for any specific conditions before going for a termination procedure.
Things to prepare before using termination Pills
Make a plan
- One should make a plan so the procedure can be done in a safe, comfortable, and low-stress environment.
- One might need a comfortable location with easy access to the bathroom.
- It can be done with the support of your trusted ones or alone. Although complications related to the termination procedure are rare, in case if needed any help reach out to your support system or nearby healthcare center.
Make a free choice
- The decision to undergo terminate an early pregnancy is itself a hard choice and emotionally challenging. But the decision should be yours only.
- Once made the decision of terminating a pregnancy, then there is no going back.
- Do not stop the procedure in between because it can lead to serious complications.
- If it has questions or doubts about the procedure, feel free to reach out to healthcare advisors.