MTP Kit is a combination of two medicines used in medical abortion (terminating a pregnancy). This medicine inhibits the action of progesterone, a female hormone required to maintain pregnancy and induce uterine contractions, which aids in abortion.
Buy cheap MTP Kit online which should be taken with food or as directed by your health care expert. You must begin with a Mifepristone dose. It should be taken orally, with a glass of water, by swallowing the tablets whole. If you vomit within 30 minutes of taking the tablet, contact your health care expert or take another tablet. It may take up to 48 hours for the medicine to take effect, and you may experience spotting or bleeding.
The MTP Kit's Benefits
In the case of medical abortion - The MTP Kit is used to induce an abortion in the first trimester of pregnancy. You can use it until the 10th week of pregnancy (70 days after the first day of your last period). This medicine efficiently suppresses the natural female hormone progesterone, which is required for the continuation of your pregnancy. Please only use it as directed by your health care expert.
When Should The MTP Kit Be Avoided?
For a variety of reasons, a health care expert may prescribe a substitute for an MTP kit online. Inform your health care expert about any other remedies or supplements you are taking (including homeopathic and Ayurvedic medicines). If you have any of the following problems, a different medicine may be recommended:
- Few anticoagulants are used in conjunction with other remedies.
- In the past, MTP kit product allergies were common.
- Because your pregnancy is abnormal (ectopic), a different procedure may be required. Physicians also advise against using it right away because it can interfere with cosmetic, surgical, or dental procedures.
- A person with a history of cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease may be at risk.
- Overweight people over the age of 35, as well as those with serious heart and lung diseases or lung and asthma, are at a higher risk (defined as more than ten cigarettes daily). If renal dysfunction or suprarenal impairment is suspected, the patient may be advised to take another medicine.
How Should MTP Kit (Abortion Tablets) Be Used?
- If you are less than 8 weeks pregnant, you will terminate your pregnancy using termination pills on the advice of your health care expert.
- These pills come in two sets of tablets, namely Mifepristone and Misoprostol Kit, which must be taken at the appropriate time and in the correct order.
- The health care expert prescribed the first package of tablets, Mifepristone (RU486) pill. It inhibits hormone function during pregnancy, specifically progesterone. Following a meal, 1 Mifepristone 200 mg tablet should be taken orally.
MTP Kit Side Effects
Abortion pills are generally safe and effective when used before the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. Women with high blood pressure, diabetes, and other medical conditions should exercise extreme caution when taking abortion pills and should be advised at all times. The pills' normal to mild side effects-
- When you terminate, you will experience severe cramps. You can reduce the severity of cramps by making dietary changes.
- Low-grade fever