Mifeprex is a brand name for Mifepristone. It is a medication used to aid in the medical termination of a pregnancy. It operates by inhibiting the action of progesterone (a female sex hormone necessary for pregnancy maintenance). It is only used to end in less than 63 days old pregnancies, measured from the first day of the last menstrual period. Safe termination of your pregnancy is even easier with Mifeprex Abortion Pill online.
Mifepristone's working pattern
The medication inhibits the effects of progesterone, a natural female hormone required for the pregnancy to continue. Without this hormone, the uterine lining (uterus) breaks down, as it occurs during a menstrual cycle, stopping the pregnancy's growth.
It inhibits the effects of a hormone required to keep a pregnancy going. It is used to terminate an early pregnancy that is no more than 70 days (10 weeks) following the first day of your last menstrual cycle. Buy cheap Mifeprex online is taken in conjunction with another medication known as Misoprostol (Cytotec) Abortion Pill online. The oral tablet is only available through a unique program administered by a registered health care provider.
Is it safe to take Mifepristone (Mifeprex) when pregnant or breastfeeding?
- You should not take the tablet if you are a woman who still has her uterus and you have any of the following conditions:
- If you stop taking the drug for more than two weeks, you must obtain a negative pregnancy test before starting it again.
- If you are pregnant, do not use Mifepristone. It has the potential to harm the unborn child or induce a miscarriage. Use effective birth control to avoid conception while taking this medication and for at least one month following the final dosage.
- The medicine can reduce the effectiveness of hormonal birth control methods such as birth control tablets, injections, implants, skin patches, and vaginal rings. Use a barrier type of birth control such as a condom, diaphragm, cervical cap, or contraceptive sponge to avoid conception while using Mifepristone.
- Breastfeeding should be avoided while taking this medication and for at least 21 days after the final dosage. If you are using a breast pump during this time, dispose of any accumulated milk.
How should Mifepristone (Mifeprex) be taken?
Order online Mifepristone (Mifeprex) which should be taken exactly as indicated on the label, or as directed by your doctor. Do not use in greater or lesser quantities or for a longer period than indicated.
- Read all drug guides or instructions and follow all guidelines on your prescription label. Your dose can be adjusted every now and then by your doctor. Take your medicine as prescribed.
- Take this medicine with food whenever you need it.
- Swallow the pill completely, without crushing, chewing, or breaking it.
What should you avoid when taking the medication?
Follow your doctor's instructions regarding any food, beverage, or activity limitations.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can make Mifeprex Abortion Pill more difficult to process in your body. Avoid using grapefruit products immediately before or after taking Mifeprex pregnancy termination pill.
Interaction with other drugs
Notify your doctor of all your current medications, specifically:
- Hepatitis or HIV medicine
- An antibiotic or antifungal drug
- Heart or blood pressure medication
- Seizure medication
- Tuberculosis medication
Other medications, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal products, may interact with Mifeprex online. This drug guide does not cover all possible interactions.