Being pregnant is not a dream of every woman at a certain age. The pregnancy might be unexpected and due to personal reasons, women do prefer to get the pregnancy terminated. Pregnancy termination via online Abortion Pills proves to be the safest and quickest method to terminate the pregnancy. A number of websites today do provide the
Gestation limit plays an important role so that it can help to terminate the pregnancy in an effective manner. Gestation limits are the one which does help women to know which method of abortion can be used for abortion. The gestation period is the length of the pregnancy, which is counted from the first day of the menstrual cycle. The gestation period of pregnancy if is under 9 weeks, then women can opt to make use of the Abortion Pills and get the pregnancy terminated. If the gestation period of the pregnancy is more than 9 weeks, then women need to undergo a surgical abortion.
If you do not meet the gestation limits then you are asked to avoid medical abortion and surgical abortion and continue with the pregnancy.
Pills to terminate the pregnancy
If the gestation limits meet the criteria of 9 weeks, then women can buy online Mifeprex and Misoprostol pills which help to terminate the pregnancy. If women do have the gestation period of 7 weeks, then women are asked to only use Mifeprex pill to terminate the pregnancy.
When the combination of pills is used following steps are to be followed:
- 1 pill of Mifeprex on day 1 and then wait for 24 hours.
- 4 pills of Misoprostol on 2nd day and within 3-24 hours the results of abortion can be experienced.
When women are asked to make use of one Mifeprex pill follow the below-given instructions
- 1 pill of Mifepristone 200mg and repeat the dose twice more by maintaining a gap of 3 hours.
Action mechanism of the pill
The Mifeprex is an anti-progesterone pill and this termination pill works so that it can help to separate the fetus from the uterus. The secondary pill which is Misoprostol helps to dispel the fetus causing contraction to the uterus and helps women to get the pregnancy terminated.
After making the use of Abortion Pills women can have after-effects such as bleeding and abdominal cramping. Other than these few side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, fever, fatigue, and vomiting can be experienced. These after-effects are temporary and if they get worse then the woman is asked to seek medical help to get the side effects treated.
- Women are asked to avoid the use of alcohol and grapefruit juice as this interacts and results in side effects.
- Women also are asked that they do avoid the use of the tampons and make the use of sanitary pads in order to avoid the infection.
- Women also need to ensure that indulging in sexual intimacy and physical labor is to be avoided as this affects women’s health and recovery in a negative manner.