There are many of the skin problems been faced by women but the most irritating one is skin rashes which are under the breast. Most of the female face this problem of skin rashes under breast area. Most of the female find it a huge problem of redness, itching, rashes, irritation this generally happens due to wearing a tight bra, overweight and sweating. These problems can be treated well at home rather than consulting a doctor.
Some of the remedies which you can use at home are as follows
- Garlic: Garlic is the one of the best way and best treatment which can help you repair your skin. You have to mix grated garlic along with coconut oil and apply it on the affected area. This mixture helps your skin to repair and also it fights the bacterial and fungal infection. You need to keep this mixture applied on your body for 15 minutes then you can wash it with water and dry it gently. Though garlic smells very foully it is an antiseptic used to treat your skin.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a substance which can help any of skin allergies to heal. Aloe Vera is a natural remedy which is a gel-like substance which can be used regularly to heal your skin from allergies. Take an aloe Vera leaf and cut it sideways and remove all the gel inside it and apply it gently on the breast area and let it be for 20minutes and wash it off. Repeat this remedy for 2-3times a day you can even apply this gel while going to bed because night is a time wherein your skin gets repaired quickly.
- Apple cider vinegar: apple cider vinegar belongs to the family of vinegar. The skin under the breast is very sensitive. This area can be treated with apple cider vinegar. There are some chemicals in soaps and detergents we use. This chemical usually makes our skin to suffer. To repair this skin allergy take water and add a cup of apple cider vinegar and wash your bra with this solution and you can notice the changes.
- Baking soda: breast infection can be cured with the help of baking soda. You have to take a teaspoon of baking soda along with water and apply it with cotton on the part which is infected keep it for around 15minutes and then wash it off and after that, you can apply some ice over it to get the relief. This process is to be followed on a regular basis to reduce the problem of redness and inflammation
- Turmeric powder: turmeric powder is used from old days as the best antiseptic. You have to take a pinch of turmeric powder and 1 or 2 tablespoons of milk and mix them well and apply it gently on your rashes. After 30 minutes wash it off with warm water and you will feel the relief. Turmeric whenever used on any skin allergy it helps to cure it.