Most of the people follow a strict diet and take healthy food supplements in order to keep themselves fit and fine but they tend to do that for physical health and forget a major organ of the body, Eye. Eye care is equally important as healthcare and should be taken seriously. People who are unfortunate to not receive a pair of eyes know the exact value of vision. We perceive the world with our eyes and to keep them in good condition we should take all the precautionary measures. We provide you with some useful tips that you should start right away start for eye care.
- Dark Circles: dark circles could be due to less amount of sleep or too much stress to handle. Not many people consider this fact and ignore that they have dark circles. You need to take strict action on this by applying tea bags to the dark circles which will help reduce the soreness of the eyes. Tea bags can also help in giving your eyes a relaxed and comfortable feeling by reducing the pressure on the eyes. If teabags fail to help on your eye condition then you can go for another remedy in which you just have to dip cotton in cold water and put it on your eyes for few minutes which will cool your eyes and relieve you from the dry feeling.
- Submerged or Sunken Eyes: These kinds of eyes are often seen in people who sit in front of the computer for hours together at their workplace or home. In this, scenario it is better to follow some homemade tips to revive your dead eyes. Mixing 1 tablespoon of honey with almond oil and gently applying it in your eyes for one week can bring great changes to the condition of your eyes at workplace. Another simple tip which will be if use is by putting anti-glare sheet on the computer screen that you are working on which will reduce the light falling on your eyes and will not submerge your eyes due to workload.
- Protecting your Eyes: we all know that nature has harmful toxicants which can damage your eyes and only use of good quality glares or shades will help you fight the environmental conditions. The strong UV rays of sunlight can cause some serious eye disorders and can permanently damage your vision. Investing in a good quality pair of glares which can resist the strong UV rays is recommended. This not helps you protect your eyes from UV rays but also the harmful dust particles present in the nature to come in contact with your eyes. Most of house women should use glassed while doing that little revamping work at home.
- Avoid Multitasking: when we say multi-tasking we refer to reading and travelling at the same time. Reading while you are in a movement of a transportation vehicle cause double stress to your eyes as they need double amount of energy in reading and concentrating on the words which leads to extra strain and pressure on your eyes. One can save time, while reading and travelling but one cannot save his eyes from being damaged so don’t waste the precious gift given to you by God.
- Quit Smoking and Drinking Alcohol: A recent study has proved that smoking not only causes damage to the lungs but also can trigger cataract and muscular degeneration in the eyes. Even drinking has diverse effects on eye care as your vision can get blurry at times under the influence of alcohol which may lead to permanent damage to the eyesight. Initially it may be quite difficult to quit these habits but if you put your mind and soul into it, you can definitely achieve that one day.
- Good Healthy Lifestyle and Routine: most of the people are busy with their work lives and due to which their eyes are under continuous strain. You should take out some time out of your work life and spend time in relaxing and taking care of your eyes. Have a healthy lifestyle which includes good diet, health supplements, and fruits with good vitamin content along with good exercising habits. Make sure that your eyes get enough rest after a day of hectic work.
- Regular Eye Checkup: This should be done at regular intervals in order to determine the state of your eyes. Doctors can best help you with your eyes and will provide you all the necessary medical advice that you need.
These were some effective tips that you should start following as soon as possible in order to protect your eyes from any kind of eye disorders.